Is Dinodirect a Fun Place to Shop?

It's been awhile I haven't updated my blog. Aside from being so immersed with my study that includes reading a bunch of books, articles, and of course, writing my thesis--I wanted to write about my experience that maybe useful for other people. This is about the emerging and increasingly popular shopping website with its base in China, Dinodirect.


I'm a dress lover, and is quite a fashionista. I always want to look good because I believe that my appearance is part of my identity. I feel comfortable with myself being dressed up nicely. At the same time, I'm also tight with money. Saving while shopping is my motto. Since I don't drive, and like to cozily browse on the internet for my shopping, I always come across shopping sites that offer nice goods with unusually lower prices. That's how I came across Dinodirect.


Unbelievably low prices, nice-looking clothing (especially dresses), and free shipping! This site has a lot to offer. Being cautious with fraud website, I decided to try buying one cheap item. It took 14 days for the item to arrive at my apartment. It turned out that all the goods were sent directly from China. With free shipping, I don't really mind having to wait that long.


Then, I started to have suspicions with the site because of a number of blogs and accounts revealing that Dinodirect is a scam. The complaints vary from tardy shipping to nonfunctional goods. From my observations, I notice that the complaints mostly come from costumers buying electronic goods. Honestly, I never buy those goods from Dinodirect, Amazon.com is always my choice for shopping electronic goods. Despite all the complaints, I kept shopping on this site. I only shopped for clothing, especially dresses, blouses, and jackets. Dinodirect really offers good quality clothing with the latest design with affordable prices, and free shipping. Never did I have any complaint aside from the length of shipping time, which is quite understandable because I always chose the free standard shipping. Sometimes the products are out of stock, and that makes an additional "training of patience." If I shop for more than $50, I get free DHL shipping. I tried once, and of course, my items arrived a lot speedier than the standard shipping.


Based on my experience, will I recommend this site? Between yes and no. I guess Yes, but with precautions. If you buy electronic stuffs or other goods besides clothings, please consult other testimonials, not mine. If you are to buy clothing, I confidently recommend this site. As a starter, try to buy one with free shipping (almost all items have free shipping), and see whether you have the patience to wait. If you are confident enough, try to buy in total of $50, so that you will get free DHL shipping, and of course, the shipping time will be a lot speedier.


Happy shopping.
Note: I am in no way affiliated with this company aside from being its customer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memboyong Keluarga Kuliah di Luar Negeri: Bagian 1

Is PhD REALLY a Lonely Journey?: My "Crowded" Journey

Jangan asal SCOPUS®