Importing My Blog from Multiply

Blogging is not a new world for me; I started a blog at multiply.com. However, it seems like more and more people use blogspot instead. This particular blog is increasingly getting famous among bloggers and those seeking news and information from random, if not many people. 


I'd like to share the story of my life here--good and bad. I believe that everybody has his or her own story that is unique and can be interesting for others. Also, everybody has a story to laugh at, sneer at, angry at, and above all, learn a lesson from.


The next thing that I am going to write is my journey to studying abroad. I always find this particular story interesting to share because it has proved to me and to some others that whatever dreams one has, one will always find a way to realize them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memboyong Keluarga Kuliah di Luar Negeri: Bagian 1

Is PhD REALLY a Lonely Journey?: My "Crowded" Journey

Jangan asal SCOPUS®